Using a Webcamera with PTBooth A1 PLUSTHE WEBCAMERA CAN BE USED TO TAKE PHOTOS AND RECORD VIDEOS.
You will be able to record HD video and audio if your webcamera is capable of recording in HD format.
We recommend using the Logitech C920 webcamera for your Photo Booth. The Logitech C920 webcamera is capable of recording HD video (1080p) and has a built-in video compressor that will deliver a high quality video with a very small file size.
When it comes to the camera source, the PTBooth A1 PLUS software provides you with the following choices:
- 1. Use a Webcamera only as your primary camera to take photos
- 2. Use a Webcamera only as your primary camera to take photos and record videos
- 3. Use a Canon camera as your primary camera to take photos and your Webcamera to record video
- 4. Use a Canon camera only as your primary camera to take photos
IN THIS TUTORIAL we will show you HOW TO SETUP YOUR WEBCAMERA AS YOUR PRIMARY CAMERA TO TAKE PHOTOS.
- ENABLE WEBCAMERA AS YOUR PRIMARY CAMERA TO TAKE PHOTOS
- Select Photo Booth Only Mode
- Specify Your Camera Source: Webcamera only
- SET WEBCAMERA SETTINGS
- Choose the desired webcam from the dropdown list
- Set the desired Picture Resolution
- Choose Your Video Compression
- Set the Compression type and Video format