PLEASE NOTE! In order to operate the PTBooth A1 PLUS and PTBooth A1 PRO Software a certain computer knowledge is required.
What knowledge is required to operate PTBooth A1 PRO?
- Ability and knowledge of how to setup a WiFi Hotspot (also known as wireless access point)
- Ability and knowledge of how to use and opreate a WiFi Router
- Ability to determine the IP address of your computer
- Have basic understanding of Network (how to setup WiFi Network and/or Troubleshoot)
- PLUS ALL KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED FOR PTBooth A1 PLUS (See List Below)
What knowledge is required to operate PTBooth A1 PLUS?
To operate the PTBooth A1 PLUS Photo Booth Software with ease, you will need the following knowledge and abilities:
- Ability and knowledge of how to INSTALL/UNINSTALL the Software (any software)
- Ability to use and basic understanding of the Windows Operating System (how to use Control Panel, how to set Windows Settings etc.)
- Ability to Disable the Automatic Windows Updates (in the OS you are using such as Windows 10 or Win 8, or Win 7)
- Ability to connect and use USB devices (such as Camera, Webcamera, Printer, Monitor etc.)
- Have basic understanding how to troubleshoot the USB devices
- Ability to install the Printer drivers and set Printer as Default Printer
- ABILITY TO CREATE AND MANIPULATE JPEG IMAGE using image editor (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Windows Paint etc.)
- Ability to use and basic understanding of the Windows Shortcut Commands (Alt+F4 etc.)
- Basic understanding of the Windows Files and Folders operation (Specify/Find the file/folder location etc.)
- Ability to use and basic understanding of the Windows Task Manager
- ABILITY TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS, TUTORIALS AND "HOW TO" ARTICLES
PLEASE NOTE! If you do not have the required knowledge in the areas mentioned above, you will not be able to operate the PTBooth.
In Order To Use PTBooth You Need The Folowing Devices:
Back to "How To Articles"