In Order To Operate PTBooth A1 PRO You Need The Folowing Devices:
PLEASE NOTE! In order to operate the PTBooth A1 PRO Software a certain computer knowledge is required.
What knowledge is required?
To use the PTBooth A1 PRO Photo Booth Software with ease, you will need the following knowledge and abilities:
- Ability and knowledge of how to setup a WiFi Hotspot (also known as wireless access point)
- Ability and knowledge of how to use and opreate a WiFi Router
- Ability to determine the IP address of your computer
- Have basic understanding of Network (how to setup WiFi Network and/or Troubleshoot)
- Ability to use and basic understanding of the Windows Operating System (how to use Control Panel, how to set Windows Settings etc.)
- Ability to Disable the Automatic Windows Update (depends on the OS you are using Windows 10 or Win 8, or Win 7)
- Ability to connect and use USB devices (such as Camera, Webcamera, Printer, Monitor etc.)
- Have basic understanding how to troubleshoot the USB devices
- Ability to install the Printer drivers and set Printer as Default Printer
- ABILITY TO CREATE AND MANIPULATE JPEG IMAGE using image editor (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Windows Paint etc.)
- Ability to use and basic understanding of the Windows Shortcut Commands (Alt+F4 etc.)
- Basic understanding of the Windows Files and Folders operation (Specify/Find the file/folder location etc.)
- Ability to use and basic understanding of the Windows Task Manager
- ABILITY TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS, TUTORIALS AND "HOW TO" ARTICLES
PLEASE NOTE! If you do not have the required knowledge in the areas mentioned above, you will not be able to operate the PTBooth A1 PRO.