PTBooth Transfer App allows to access and download the Photos taken by PTBooth to the External devices such as Phones and Tablets.
In this article we will show the process of Photos Download to iPhone/iPad (apple iOS).
NOTE! iPhone Download process is different from Android phones Download process
Download Photos to iPhone/iPad (apple iOS) process when the PTBooth Transfer App is used. (CUSTOMER)
1. Connect to WiFi Hotspot
2. Enter IP Address into phone browser
3. Enter Photo TAG to access photos
NOTE! The PTBooth Transfer App must be setup and running on the OPERATOR computer This article is desribing only the CUSTOMERS operation
PTBooth Transfer App: Access and Download Photos to iPhone/iPad (apple iOS) (CUSTOMER)
STEP 1. Connect your iPhone to the WiFi Hotspot
1. Open iPhone WiFi Settings
2. Connect iPhone to WiFi Hotspot provided by OPERATOR
2. Make sure the connection has been established Successfully NOTE! iPhone takes longer to connect to the WiFi network, before proceding to the next step make sure the WiFi icon is displaying in the iPhone info bar!
STEP 2. Enter IP Address into your iPhone Browser (Safari etc.)
1. Open your Smartphone Safari Browser
2. Enter IP Address provided by OPERATOR into Safari Browser
In this example our ID Address is 192.168.0.12
PTBooth Transfer App "Welcome" screen will appear
STEP 3. Enter Photo TAG into designated field
1. Locate your Photo TAG (printed on the photostrip)
2. Enter your Photo TAG into designated field
3. Press "Access Photos" button
4. All Photos of the particular photosession will be displayed on the "Preview" screen and ready to for download
STEP 4. Download Available Photos to iPhone
iPhone Download Process
1. Step1: Press the "Download" button next to the Photo you wish to download
2. Step2: Special Download screen will appear, Download instructions will be displayed
3. Step3: TAP on the photo and HOLD until you feel the vibration, (on iPhone 6, 6s, 7 - SLIGHTLY pull the photo up
), Submenu will appear, press "Save Image"
4. Repeat the process until all photos are downloaded
DONE. All photos of the particular photo session have been downloaded to the iPhone