PTBooth Transfer App Operational Requirements for OPERATOR and CUSTOMER
The WiFi Hotspot (also known as wireless access point) is REQUIRED
The WiFi Hotspot can be created with or without WiFi Router. We recommend using WiFi Router
In order to operate PTBooth Transfer App the OPERATOR MUST do the following:
1. Create WiFi Hotspot.The WiFi Hotspot MUST be operational before using PTBooth Transfer App!
2. Identify (know) the IP address. IP address is assigned to your computer by the WiFi Hotspot (WiFi Router)
example of IP address: 192.168.0.3
3. Launch PTBooth Transfer App first. The PTBooth Transfer App must be launched (executed) SEPARATELY AND PRIOR to the main PTBooth App.
4. Select Print Template with Transfer ID. In the PTBooth Admin Print Template with Transfer ID MUST be selected.
5. Complete at least one photo session. PTBooth MUST complete the photo session (take photos, print photos)
6. Provide Instructions regarding the Photos Download Process. The instructions must include: WiFi Hotspot information, IP Address of your computer, Photo TAG handling information.
In order to Download Photos to the External Devices (phone/tablet) when the PTBooth Transfer App is used CUSTOMER MUST do the following:
1. Connect the Phone/Tablet to the WiFi Hotspot. WiFi Hotspot created by OPERATOR
2. Enter the IP address in the Phone Browser (Firefox, Safari etc.). IP address provided by OPERATOR
3. Enter the Photo TAG in the PTBooth Transfer App field.
To access a particular photo session you need to Enter the into the designated field on your phone The PHOTO TAG is located on the printed photostrip