1. What is a Photo TAG
2. Print Templates with Photo TAG/Transfer ID
3. How to make Photo TAG visibe for the Customers
4. How Customers will use Photo TAG
Photo TAG is a unique identifier of the particular photo session. (Also known as Transfer ID)
Photo TAG is required in order to Download photos to Smartphone
Photo TAG is an element of the PTBooth Transfer App functionality
Photo TAG is required ONLY if the PTBooth Transfer App is used
Photo TAG is embeded in the Special Print Templates that you must use if the PTBooth Transfer App is used
When photo session is complete, the PTBooth A1 PRO Version stores all of the photos from a particular session in a special folder.
That session will be assigned a unique Photo TAG (Transfer ID) that will serve as that session’s identifier.
Upon entering the Photo TAG into the PTBooth Transfer App designated field, the Photos and Printed Layout will appear on customers phone, and they will be able to download each photo and printed layout of their session.
How to make Photo TAG visibe for the Customers.
There are Special Print Templates that have Photo TAG/Transfer ID element included.
You must use these special print templates to let customers know their Unique Photo TAG.
The Photo TAG will be visible on the printed copies.
How to select Print Templates with Photo TAG (Transfer ID) in PTBooth Admin.
Select Print Templates with Transfer ID in PTBooth A1 PRO Admin
1. Open PTBooth Amin and go to PRINT SETTINGS
1. Go to PRINT SETTINGS
3. Select Print Template with symbols ID included in Template name
4. Print Template Preview will have text: "Includes Transfer ID"
How Customers will use Photo TAG?
After the photo session has been printed Customers login to the PTBooth Transfer App using the browser on their Smartphone.
Customers will use the Photo TAG to access their particular photo session only and will maintain privacy for each customer.
Enter Photo TAG into designated field
1. Locate your Photo TAG (printed on the photostrip)
2. Enter your Photo TAG into designated field
3. Press "Access Photos" button
4. All Photos of the particular photosession will be displayed on the "Preview" screen and ready to for download
Download Available Photos
1. Press the "Download" button next to the Photo you wish to download
2. Monitor download status confirmation
3. Repeat the process until all photos are downloaded
DONE. All photos of the particular photo session have been downloaded to the Smartphone
Downloaded photos will be in your Smartphone Gallery